We are excited to invite children across Scotland to take part in our sparkling drawing competition to design their own special piece of jewellery or silverware.
This a chance to get creative and design your own jewellery, from a single piece such as a necklace, earrings, bracelet, or ring to a full matching set or piece of silverware. Just make sure your drawing is accompanied with notes to describe the piece and let us know where your inspiration came from.
The winner will have the chance to experience their drawing come to life in our workshops where our expert jewellers and silversmiths will work with the winner to make their unique piece in sterling silver.
Since 1866, our team has hand-crafted jewellery and silverware in the heart of Edinburgh. Our traditional workshops remain above our showroom on George Street and house generations of award-winning craftsmen and women.
“We understand that this is a challenging time for everyone and especially for parents of young children. We hope this will give families the chance to get involved in a fun and creative activity together. Many of our jewellers and silversmiths started designing and drawing from a young age so this may even inspire the next member of our team.”
“We wish everyone taking part in the competition the very best of luck and look forward to seeing your entries.” Jonathan Payne, Managing Director at Hamilton & Inches.
The competition is open to all children under the age of 16 and entries need to be submitted by email to email@example.com Simply take a photograph of your child’s drawing with their name and age. Entries close on Monday 1st June and a winner will be contacted by Monday 15th June.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below for full details:
– The competition is open to anyone under the age of 16.
– Entries must be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s name and age.
– By submitting an entry, consent is given for the drawing and details to be shared on the Hamilton & Inches website and associated social media channels.
– One winner only will be selected and contacted via email on 15th June 2020.
– The winner will be invited to the Hamilton & Inches workshops to make the jewellery with an accompanying guardian on a pre-arranged date when the Hamilton & Inches showroom reopens.
– One drawing will be selected and created in sterling silver for the winner to keep.
– For further queries or information, please contact email@example.com